We Are Recruiting 2
Audit & Accounts Semi Senior/Senior
We are currently seeking a motivated, hardworking individual to join our growing team due to recent expansion. This is a full time position.
The successful individual will become part of our audit and accounts team. The role will be predominately audit with some account’s preparation for limited companies, associated tax work and various other types of jobs as and when required. We envisage this to be initially a 60/40 split between audit assignments and accounts preparation, gaining exposure to both large and small clients within a range of industries. The individual will be responsible for delivering high quality work, reporting directly to Managers. The role will be a mix of office based and working at client’s premises; some travel will be required.
Ideally the individual will be part qualified ACCA/ACA or qualified AAT having recently worked in an accountancy practice environment and able to hit the ground running. We will also consider individuals who are qualified by experience.
This is a great opportunity for anyone wishing to take that next step in their career, with the benefit of working as part of a friendly, supportive team dedicated to making a difference together.
Competitive salary and study support.
- Accounts experience minimum of 3 years in an accountancy practice
- Audit experience of 12-18 months is highly desirable (training will be available to cover any gaps in knowledge in this area)
- Experience of company tax computations and returns
- Good IT skills, competent in Excel, Sage, QuickBooks etc.
- Able to work to deadlines and keep on target with time specific work, ensuring compliance with internal procedures
- Experience of completing personal tax returns would be a benefit but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident communicator, professional manner, and pride in appearance
- Collaborates well working in a team environment
- Commercial understanding of what affects the client
- Able to travel for work at a client’s premises
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Sue Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org