We Are Recruiting
Junior Accounts Apprentice
We are currently seeking a junior accounts apprentice to join our growing team.
This is an opportunity for a motivated, hardworking individual interested in training for a career in accountancy; ideally you will be currently nearing completion of your A Level studies.
You will be joining a forward thinking, proactive business, as part of a friendly supportive team who are dedicated to making a difference together.
The successful individual will benefit from on-the-job training, mentoring and potential for studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification, through an apprenticeship scheme, following an initial probationary period.
You would initially assist other members of staff in the tasks for accounts preparation, basic analysis work, bank reconciliations and preparation of control accounts. The role would gradually develop as your training progresses.
The job would involve various daily basic office admin duties as and when required.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade 5 and above (including Maths/English)
- 2-3 A Levels (or equivalent) grades A-C (based on expected results at this stage)
- Good IT skills
- Positive can-do attitude to work
- Good communication skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Willingness to learn how the accounts team work from the bottom up
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Sue Turner at email@example.com by 30 April 2021