Latest guidance for employers
HMRC has published the latest issue of the Employer Bulletin. The August issue has information on various topics, including:
- tax relief on employee contributions to registered pension schemes
- ceasing your PAYE scheme
- the National Minimum Wage
- helping customers steer clear of tax avoidance schemes
- income tax self assessment – preparing for the new tax year basis
- helping your new employees get paid correctly
- tackling non-compliance in the umbrella company market.
Please contact us for help with tax matters.
Internet link: Employer Bulletin